Welcome to Harlex Property.
Intelligent development for the North West.
What are we looking for?
We are actively looking for opportunities to add value in and around North West England and North Wales. From the Scottish border in the North, to Wolverhampton in the South and the top of the Pennines in the East, across to Anglesey in the West.
- Industrial and Logistics sites in close proximity to motorway junctions
- City Centre Office refurbishment or redevelopment opportunities
- Residential planning opportunities
- Prominent main road sites for food retail, hotel and roadside uses
- Mixed use development sites in town and city centres
- Industrial and Brownfield Land
We are well funded
- Funding available: £1m – £100m+
- Individual acquisitions typically in the range of £2-30m
- Unconditional deals – with or without income
- Joint Ventures & Development Management roles
Harlex Property draws on funding through Palmer Capital, thereby providing a substantial “in-house” funding resource. Harlex Property enjoys access to Palmer Capital’s centralised framework providing financial & legal expertise, assistance with structuring deals, sourcing finance and advising with negotiations and management matters in return for a minority shareholding in Harlex Property. Palmer Capital, in turn sources capital either from its institutional funds or segregated account relationships from around the world thereby offering a wide variety of funding sources.