2018 has been a big year for Harlex Property. After launching in late 2017, Palmer Capital’s 8th backed property company has, in the last 12 months, added to their team and acquired theirfirst scheme.
In September, Harlex announced that Mark Nicholson, formerly Head of Acquisitions at Vita Group would be joining the team as a Director. Mark has +14 years’ property experience with a professional background in commercial and residential development, agency and investment. Mark has joined James, Managing Directorto create a formidable duo.
The following month saw Harlex make their first acquisition of a former Wyevale Garden Centre in Altrincham, on a site of 7.2 acres. The site is located close to the town centre is in a prominent position, c. eight miles from Manchester city centre and adjacent to strong transport links connecting the area to Manchester city centre in less than 15 minutes.The business plan involves obtaining planning consent for a c. 80 unit residential scheme, with a subsequent sale to a house-builder in due course.
James and Mark are now eager for more deals and with Palmer Capital backing,have funds immediately available to deploy. Their key requirements are as follows, throughout the North West region:
- Industrial and logistics sites within close proximity to motorway junctions and major arterial routes
- Asset management opportunities with short-term income or change of use potential
- Sites with or without planning of 4 to 50 acres
- Land without planning consent, suitable for future house building
- We will acquire these sites on an unconditional basis
- Land from 2 to 50 acres
Office/hotel and mixed use sites
- Refurbishment and redevelopment opportunities
- Asset Management opportunities with short-term income or change of use and value add potential
- Located in either inner cities or town centres
- Mixed use, retail, leisure and hotels on sites from 3 to 25 acres in prominent locations on main arterial routes.
- Refurbishment/asset management opportunities with short-term income or change of use and value add potential considered
If you have or know of a site which may be of interest to Harlex, please contact either James or Mark on email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org