Harlex Property is hiring
Harlex Property is on the lookout for a high calibre individual to join their dynamic and entrepreneurial company in the role of Associate Director of Acquisitions. If you are a motivated self-starter, who is driven by success, the opportunities in this role are limitless.
If you think you have the Harlex Factor and would like to work for us, then please email your CV and a covering letter, outlining your reasons for wanting to join Harlex.
Associate Director – Acquisitions
The suitable candidate will:
• Source and negotiate new site acquisitions for Harlex;
• Have a track record in buying sites and buildings;
• Have a strong network of agency and/or fund contacts and be able to hunt out opportunities;
• Have 2-5 years industry experience, post qualification (RICS or similar);
• Have an ambitious outlook with potential to develop into a director level role;
• Be Manchester based, but expected to travel across the North West region;
• A competitive salary and bonus structure will be offered to reward success.
Harlex is an established, privately owned development companybased in Manchester. Harlex is focussed on development and planning opportunities in the North West and has significant funding resources via Fiera Real Estate, a shareholder in the business. Harlex has a strong vision to create value through the planning process and developing high quality schemes across all sectors.
James Nicholson – firstname.lastname@example.org
No recruitment companies please.