James Nicholson confirmed as panelist at MIPIM 2019
James Nicholson of Harlex Property has been confirmed as a panelist on the Cheshire & Warrington Local Enterprise Partnership stand at this year’s MIPIM event. The panel will be discussing 'urban living' and 'unlocking opportunity' in the North West and James will be joining other panelists such as Danielle Gillespie of Homes England, Steve Park of Warrington Borough Council and Stephen Gleave of Gleave 23. The discussion is taking place on Tuesday 12 March at 15.45 at the Cheshire & Warrington Local Enterprise Partnership stand, Palais P-1.G66.
Harlex have had a busy start to 2019, and are now eager for more deals and with Palmer Capital backing, have funds immediately available to deploy. Their key requirements are as follows, throughout the North West region:
- Industrial and logistics sites within close proximity to motorway junctions and major arterial routes
- Asset management opportunities with short-term income or change of use potential
- Sites with or without planning of 4 to 50 acres
- Land without planning consent, suitable for future house building
- We will acquire these sites on an unconditional basis
- Land from 2 to 50 acres
Office/hotel and mixed use sites
- Refurbishment and redevelopment opportunities
- Asset Management opportunities with short-term income or change of use and value add potential
- Located in either inner cities or town centres
- Mixed use, retail, leisure and hotels on sites from 3 to 25 acres in prominent locations on main arterial routes.
- Refurbishment/asset management opportunities with short-term income or change of use and value add potential considered
James Nicholson will be at MIPIM all week, and would be delighted to arrange a meeting with you or to discuss any opportunities. Please contact him at email@example.com